Sunday 31 May 2009

My month so far

Well here is the run down of what i have been up to so far this month. Firstly, the mess that is my Paint station! That is a second Tactical squad and a Thunderfire cannon half painted. (The nearly finished warbiker boss kept getting in the way!)



I started by Painting this chap (Gary) a)because he looks nice and b) because Having Bob in smaller games eats up too many points that can't be spent on lots of shooty goodness.


Next up i finished the other Half of my Devastator squad usint the spare weapons and a combat squad (top tip boys and girls) which more than anything just gives me options and spares for Tactical squads.



Here we have the half finished HQ building which i think is coming along nicley for a first scratch building attempt. I still need to fill in any gaps with polyfilla (cheaper and easier to file, another top tip!I am good to you!) Then actually paint the damn thing. I am aiming to use some polyfilla around the base of it to make it look like it has been slammed into the ground(also covers up gaps)



And lastly, a random thing i made to replace whole Tactical squads when they get blown to little chunks by Imperial Guard Basalisks (By my usual opponents and sometimes friends Mark and Rich)



Anyway thats my random rant/imformative lecture over till the deadline. So i better finish of painting eh?

1 comment:

  1. A subtle hint or Ork there mate in the first photo. :)

    Vic

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails