Wednesday 29 April 2009

Month 2 - Ork 'Windmill' Objective


I had an absolute blast building this objective. At first I struggled to think of a cool objective aside from loot, booby trays, prisoners, and injured Orks. I just thought that it probably wasn't very Orky to fight to retrieve a buddy, less competition to compete for warboss status!

So I was rummaging around my bits box and found the Ork tent thing from the Warhammer battle for skulls pass set. And next to it a set of rotor blades from a plastic deffcopter. The lightbulb came on and quicker than you can say Big Mek's monkey wrench I had built a windmill effegy to Gork and Mork. Since this was made during the tale of three gamers I have added blood raven and eldar helmets to show off trophies.

So without further ado I present the Gork 'n' Mork Windmill. Locknut and his boyz believe the faster it spins the more Gork and Mork are favouring them. A full pelt spin means it's Waaaaaah time!

I think I will add a vid of it spinning so watch this space boyz and girlz.

Vic
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails