Wednesday 29 April 2009

Gareth month 1 painting quota


This month i painted up (above) Bob (Pedro Kantor) and my Tactical squad. The picture isn't amazing quality but you get the idea. It's basically Pedro Kantor with the Crimson Fists iconography filed off and on his shoulder pad where is is a round jewel in the centre of the wings i have green stuffed a blood drop. I know thats more Blood Angels than Blood Ravens but it seemed to fit. I also replaced the banner that came with the model for the standard banner off an Assault on Black Reach Captain. I'll paint his name on it when i have a better name than Bob!
I seem to have lost the Picture i took of the Tactical Squad but it is basically a standard Tactical squad from the Black Reach box set which in my opinion is the best way to start amy Marine army and the Sergeant is rock hard! Seeing off all those orks on his own!
Anyway, for month 2 i have quite a few more models planned, but you know what they say about the best laid plans..................
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails