Monday 15 June 2009

Some more Eldar painted!

Well here is some more painted models (a bit of a rarity for me) Some Warp Spiders and Eldar Jetbikes (These models are not quite finished) I know i won't win any prizes for being on time but i prefer to do my talking on the battlefield! I am nearly done with a Fire Prysm and my Wraithlord too so i will get them painted in time for the big one. I think i need more troops but am stuck between more jetbikes or Dire Avengers. Other than that i know am adding some Dark Reapers just because Gaerth will be pooing his power armoured pants at the sight of them! Other than that finish off my Avatar and see where i stand i guess. Vic's orks will be tasting Wraithbone, just not how he wants to!

I would like to add they are finished now, fully painted and based! woo hoo!



blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails