Monday 30 March 2009

Gareth, commander of the Blood Ravens 5th company

Well, my name is Gareth and I am half (Better half some would say) of http://www.wargamesempire.com/ . I will be Collecting and painting the mighty Space Marines of the Blood Ravens. I love all things space marines. The army that got me started again with 40k was the Dark Angels and with the new Space Marine Codex there really was no other army i was going to collect. It may not be very original but my army is loosly based on the Dawn of War computer game. I love the game and something about a Space Marine army with some kind of dark or unknown history seemed to appeal to the Unforgiven in me. Right now i have absolutly no idea what will end up in my army. I am the sort of gamer that paints models i like and then try to fit them into an army. All i know is that it will probably lose to Vic like my Dark Angels do on a regular basis!

I will keep you all updated on how the army is doing and post as many pictures and wip pictures i can. Until then, i guess i better get started, eh?

1 comment:

  1. Yeah but Orks have not any lascannons or Terminators, you might stand a chance not :) I'm pretty worried actually since Orks don't have man high strength shooty weapons!

    Vic

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails